• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Rehoming small Myrmecocystus mexicanus colony

giveawayhoneypots myrmecocystus mexicanus free southern california rehome

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline FishFingers - Posted April 7 2018 - 2:07 PM

FishFingers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I am a beginner Ant keeper, and I made the mistake of buying these difficult ants. I am finding these ants difficult to care for, and I would like to rehome them to someone who to someone with more experience. I am looking to give these ants away for free to an experienced ant keeper.

If you are interested in these ants or have any questions, please contact me at Jomccartney1@gmail.com.

• itsHYDRO likes this

#2 Offline Apex - Posted April 8 2018 - 10:57 AM

Apex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Nvm I emailed u!

Edited by Odorous, April 8 2018 - 10:58 AM.

#3 Offline KBant - Posted April 8 2018 - 11:05 AM

KBant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Odorous is going to ask you to ship them and will even tell you it’s legal. Shipping ants Is illegal and can result in fines. Only give to someone in person and in your state.

Edited by KBant, April 8 2018 - 11:15 AM.

#4 Offline Superant33 - Posted April 8 2018 - 12:41 PM

Superant33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
What state are you in? If Texas, I am in! If not, good luck with your colonies!

#5 Offline YsTheAnt - Posted April 8 2018 - 1:41 PM

YsTheAnt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Odorous is going to ask you to ship them and will even tell you it’s legal. Shipping ants Is illegal and can result in fines. Only give to someone in person and in your state.

He's in CA, and it is legalbut shouldn't risk shipping them if it's not next day shipping.

Edited by YsTheAnt, April 8 2018 - 1:54 PM.

Instagram          Journal           Shop

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: giveawayhoneypots, myrmecocystus mexicanus, free, southern california, rehome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users