• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Suggestion for your website and a query

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline CoolColJ - Posted March 17 2018 - 1:18 AM

CoolColJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,646 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Right now you have these small pics, where you can magnify, which I find a pain.

I'd rather click on the picture and view the larger version in whole

---

Why is there no blue choice for the Test Tube/Founding Outworld, when the photo shows a blue version? :)

it would be nice if the photos also showed all the colours available

Edited by CoolColJ, March 17 2018 - 1:28 AM.

Current ant colonies -
1) Opisthopsis Rufithorax (strobe ant), Melophorus sp2. black and orange, Pheidole species, Pheidole antipodum
Journal = http://www.formicult...ra-iridomyrmex/

Heterotermes cf brevicatena termite pet/feeder journal = http://www.formicult...feeder-journal/

#2 Offline SpikeyOls - Posted March 17 2018 - 2:52 AM

SpikeyOls

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSouthampton

Right now you have these small pics, where you can magnify, which I find a pain.

I'd rather click on the picture and view the larger version in whole

---

Why is there no blue choice for the Test Tube/Founding Outworld, when the photo shows a blue version? :)

it would be nice if the photos also showed all the colours available

Hi CoolColJ,

I can't change things like the picture magnification options at the moment, but the website is going to have an overhaul soon and so it will be a lot more user-friendly. This will include new (and more professionally made) photographs.

The colours of our products depends on filament availability - We hope to have blue back in stock soon.  :) 

Many Thanks Oliver.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users