• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Greeting from Orange County California

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline OniMonkey - Posted August 18 2017 - 12:31 PM

OniMonkey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Just want to drop by say hello! Anybody in area want to going Anting let me know!

#2 Offline WeatherAnt - Posted October 26 2017 - 9:21 PM

WeatherAnt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Hello and welcome! 

#3 Offline StopSpazzing - Posted October 26 2017 - 10:59 PM

StopSpazzing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • LocationFullerton, CA

Welcome to forums! Drew and several other users are in the OC. I, myself, am as well. Been wanting to go anting with a few other people. Only issue is most new anters are under 18.

Edited by StopSpazzing, October 26 2017 - 11:00 PM.

> Ant Keeping Wiki is back up! Currently being migrated from old wiki. :)Looking to adopt out: Crematogaster sp. (Acrobat Ants) colonies

#4 Offline MrPurpleB - Posted October 27 2017 - 8:50 AM

MrPurpleB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Welcome!Hope you find the forums an enjoyable place for your antkeeping needs.

#5 Offline Hazzbeen - Posted November 9 2017 - 7:47 AM

Hazzbeen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationIrvine, California

I have never been and would love to go. When is the next time you're going? Keep me posted :D

Ant Species:                                                                             Other Insects:

Myrmecocystus mexicanus                                                       Pnigomantis medioconstricta

Camponotus fragilis                                                                  Peucetia viridans

Lasius niger                                                                               Blaptica dubia

Lasius flavus                                                

Messor barbarus                                                                       

#6 Offline dspdrew - Posted November 10 2017 - 3:52 AM

dspdrew
  • LocationSanta Ana, CA

I almost always post on my anting thread where I'm going. There's usually a few of us meeting up too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users