• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Hello 2nd year SouthPhiladelphia/ collegeville

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Exels1 - Posted August 11 2017 - 7:28 PM

Exels1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia
Hello everyone!

It's my second year in this hobby but I've always been a big fan of ants. Last season I was selling phediole queens on gan! I also caught aphanogastor, lasius and Camponotus Nov! This season I def broaden my species by catching Tetramorium, solonopsis, cremagastor, temnothorax, Camponotus pennsylvanicus/ chromaides and more Pheidole! Love the hobby, I'm also on Gan again this season with tetramorium queens/ workers so far, but I'll update my philadelphia gan when new species hatch! If you around philadelphia send me a pm and def trade/ sell or compare notes!

I'm also an admin on Facebook group-
northeast american ants and nuptial flights
https://m.facebook.c...878598019058562

Hope everyone has a great season and catch their dream species!
  • rdurham02 and FeedTheAnts like this
Keeper of:
pheidole sp.
lasius flavus
camponotus noveboracensis
Aphaenogaster Sp.

I’m employing the bullet ants. Hapanera-clamda-mana-merna. I don’t remember what it’s called but I feel bad for this guy. -Scott Lang

#2 Offline Exels1 - Posted August 18 2017 - 12:13 PM

Exels1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia
Video of my Camponotus nov

Keeper of:
pheidole sp.
lasius flavus
camponotus noveboracensis
Aphaenogaster Sp.

I’m employing the bullet ants. Hapanera-clamda-mana-merna. I don’t remember what it’s called but I feel bad for this guy. -Scott Lang

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users