• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo
- - - - -

Specimen24-6 drywood termite journal

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline specimen24-6 - Posted September 27 2016 - 9:44 AM

specimen24-6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUSA, California
Hello every one, I haven't been very active lately but now with the recent termite nuptial flight I think I'll be a bit more active. I've captured a few drywood termites on the last nuptial flight. I don't have any pieces of wood that would fit in a test tude so I took a piece of paper bag and put it in a test tube I also aded some water knowing that they will fare much better with it. Well now I know that they are eating the paper, they even made a hole to toss out the refuse. All I must do now is wait for them to start laying eggs. I will post pictures as soon as possible and try to keep updated.

#2 Offline SamKeepsAnts - Posted November 29 2016 - 8:23 PM

SamKeepsAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Update?

Owner of :

7 Founding Brachymyrmex Patagonicus queens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users