• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Feeder insects for sale. Dubia roaches / Mealworms And Queens

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline AntJohnny - Posted May 24 2019 - 3:56 PM

AntJohnny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationMichigan Lower Pen.
Will only sell ant queens in Michigan.

Feeders insects can be sold to most states.

1-mrymica sp. 2 queens 5 brood 5 workers. I am unsure of this exact species.narrowed down to mrymica though.

I also have new unused test tubes to sell 50 cents each. And small to large vinyl tubing price depends on length.

Feeder Insects

Meal worms $1.50 a dozen

Meal worm starter colonies with adult Darkling beetles

2 dozen (24) adults 3 dozen (36) meal worms from small to large size worms $7.00 each starter colony

Dubia Roaches

Small nymphs 1 dozen (12) $6.00 each dozen

Medium size nymphs 1 dozen (12) $12.00 each dozen

Large nymphs 1 dozen (12) $15.00 each dozen

Adult Dubia Roach Feeders / breeders

Males $2.50 each

Females $4.00 each

It takes around 5 to 6 months for new born nymphs to reach full maturity and be able to reproduce.

If shipping prices will have a $7.50 to $15.00 dollar shipping fee depending on the size of the package.

Messages me for pictures and more details if interested.

Edited by AntJohnny, May 19 2020 - 9:41 PM.

#2 Offline AntJohnny - Posted May 25 2019 - 2:57 PM

AntJohnny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
I will do deals depending on the amount of feeders/Queens being sold.

Edited by AntJohnny, April 12 2020 - 6:33 AM.

#3 Offline AntJohnny - Posted July 17 2019 - 6:43 PM

AntJohnny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
I have Camponotus queens caught after a nuptial flight a few weeks back. So far 8 queens have laid eggs and most are in larval stage. And only 1 queen that hasn't laid any eggs yet. There are 6 pennsylvanicus. And 3 Novaeboracensis.

#4 Offline dowen2725 - Posted March 29 2020 - 12:40 AM

dowen2725

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationMichigan
I realize this is pretty old but do you have ants for sale now? Thanks

#5 Offline AntJohnny - Posted March 29 2020 - 6:04 PM

AntJohnny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

I realize this is pretty old but do you have ants for sale now? Thanks

Yes I do if you live in Michigan. Most of them are still in hibernation. I started there hibernation a little early so they won't be in much longner. What kind of species are you interested in?

#6 Offline AntJohnny - Posted March 29 2020 - 6:29 PM

AntJohnny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
I have quite a few young colonies of Carpenter ants. I caught the Queen's last year and they all have workers and brood now. There are 4 or 5 Camponotus pennsylvanicus and a few Camponotus Nova. I also have two colonies of mrymica both with 2 queens. I may have a few parasitic lasious colonies too.

Last of time I checked on the colonies in hibernation all of the ones I wrote on here were alive and healthy still. I almost forgot I have a 3 queen Tapinoma sessile colony also. I probably forgot about some other species I have too.

If you are interested tho you can message me on here or I can give you my number or FB messenger. Since ants are still in hibernation in Michigan I don't get on this forum that often.

I'm using my phone to post this so I apologize for any spelling errors lol. Between auto correct and my screen being partially broke I kept messing words up.

Edited by AntJohnny, March 29 2020 - 6:32 PM.

#7 Offline Darrnell2010 - Posted April 8 2020 - 9:02 PM

Darrnell2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationYpsilanti mi
Looking for queen in Michigan
Can you contact me please looking for queens in Michigan my number is 313 4692372 text me pls
Can you contact me please looking for queens in Michigan my number is 313 4692372 text me pls

I have quite a few young colonies of Carpenter ants. I caught the Queen's last year and they all have workers and brood now. There are 4 or 5 Camponotus pennsylvanicus and a few Camponotus Nova. I also have two colonies of mrymica both with 2 queens. I may have a few parasitic lasious colonies too.

Last of time I checked on the colonies in hibernation all of the ones I wrote on here were alive and healthy still. I almost forgot I have a 3 queen Tapinoma sessile colony also. I probably forgot about some other species I have too.

If you are interested tho you can message me on here or I can give you my number or FB messenger. Since ants are still in hibernation in Michigan I don't get on this forum that often.

I'm using my phone to post this so I apologize for any spelling errors lol. Between auto correct and my screen being partially broke I kept messing words up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users