• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Iddizy's Ant Adoption (Monterey Bay Area Ca.)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Iddizy - Posted May 14 2019 - 2:49 PM

Iddizy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Veromessor Andrei                                       150+   Workers housed in a TarHeelAnts Mini-Hearth $200

Pogonomyrmex Subdentatus Colony 1        15+Workers lots of brood housed in test tube setup$70

Pogonomyrmex Subdentatus Colony 2        10+Workers small brood pile housed in test tube setup$60

Pogonomyrmex Subdentatus Colony 3        20+Workers small brood pile housed in test tube setup$85

Willing to ship buyer pays for shipping

Edited by Iddizy, May 15 2019 - 3:24 PM.

• Beast likes this

#2 Offline MadMorg2001 - Posted May 22 2019 - 12:33 PM

MadMorg2001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I am interested. do you have discord? 

• Iddizy likes this

#3 Offline Beast - Posted May 22 2019 - 2:13 PM

Beast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

I'm close and interested. Do you have any pictures of the Pogonomyrmex Subdentatus colonies? 

#4 Offline Iddizy - Posted May 22 2019 - 8:57 PM

Iddizy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

No I do not sorry

I'm close and interested. Do you have any pictures of the Pogonomyrmex Subdentatus colonies? 

Yes I do do you have a # that you could pm me it’s would be easier for me to send the pics

#5 Offline dspdrew - Posted July 1 2019 - 11:43 PM

dspdrew
  • LocationSanta Ana, CA

Members must accurately represent their location in their Member Profile to participate in offers to buy, sell, trade, or otherwise distribute living ants of any caste or life stage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users