• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Ants Queens for trade

queen ants

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Kory - Posted December 20 2018 - 8:46 AM

Kory

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I've got many ant queens i would like to trade for some nest and out world i have Lasius claviger ,lasius niger, Camponotus americanus and Camponotus pennsylvanicus my email is komyers1@aol.com or text me at 4236277121

Edited by Kory, December 20 2018 - 8:47 AM.

#2 Offline Nare - Posted December 20 2018 - 11:02 AM

Nare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Regarding some of your previous posts, I'd like to remind you that according to United States Dept. of Agriculture, it is illegal to transport reproductive ants across state lines. ie you cannot sell queens to individuals that are not in your state.

#3 Offline GeorgeK - Posted December 20 2018 - 11:39 AM

GeorgeK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • LocationSiberia

Also, if you wish to sell ants on this forum please specify your location in account settings, and reading few rules before posting never hurts ;)

• FSTP and Nare like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: queen ants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users